Monday, April 6, 2009

goldmember got dissed.

today i took my sick bike (chain fell off) to the doctor (the bike store). my chain always falls off because it is too long. why they made a bike with a chain too long for it- i have no clue. anywho- i wheel it in and find a store clerk. this is what went down:

me: how much will it be to fix the chain? 
mean bike man: [laughter]
me: umm....the chain....fix it? 
mbm: it is IMPOSSIBLE to fix the chain. bikes are made of MILLIONS of parts so you cant just FIX THE CHAIN. duhhhhhh.
me: you cant just take out a link? or...put a new chain on it? ill pay anything?
mbm: ABSOLUTELY NOT. IF YOU GO TO ANY BIKE STORE THEY WILL LAUGH IN YOUR FACE. THROW IT OUT.
me: i am sorry. i just thought it could be fixed. i need it for three more months. you sure you cant help me?
mbm: absolutely no one would ever be able to fix this. sorry. get a new one.


at this point me and sick little goldmember just wheel on it (squeaking of course- because i cant seem to find any mode of transportation that doesnt squeak. shout out to good ole squeakers- hope your doing well). 

now i am stuck with goldmember. and goldmembers extrememyl loose chain. and a pair of plastic gloves in my purse everywhere i go for when goldmember decides to drop its chain.

another day in the life.


No comments: